Automatic Tablet Coater- Film & Sugar Coating
High Efficiency and Intelligent Automatic Tablet Film & Sugar Coating Technic
• Application & Process :
1. The Prism's advanced high efficiency automated tablet coating machine is mainly used in pharmaceutical and food industries. Featuring mechatronis and confirming to the requirement of cGMP. It is a high efficiency, energy saving, safe and clean equipment for film and sugar coating of tablets, Pills and candies with organic film, aqueous coating and sugar film etc.
2. Automatic Tablet Coater is designed for the application of:
• Film Coating with organic solvent, Enteric Coating and aqueous coating
• Sugar Coating
Working Principle :
• The tablet to be coated make continuous complicated orbital motion the closed rotating Drum under the action of a streamline of Baffles. During the motion coating medium automatically sprays according to the technological process and rational technological parameters, at the same time hot filtered air supplied under a negative pressure. The hot air penetrates through the tablets core layers and is discharged from the bottom of the layers, so that the coating medium sprayed on the surface of the tablet cores will dry rapidly and evenly, thus forming a solid and smooth surface film on tablet. The whole process is finished under the automatic by PLC Controls with touch screen Interface.
Salient Features :
• Design is cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices
• All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
• Fully automatic film & sugar coating process by PLC Controls with
HMI Touch screen.
• Flexible batch operations
• Complete separation of production and technical area
• Extremely user friendly software and operation through PLC
• The machine structure made from S.S.304 quality fitted with
Closed Drive, Perforated Pan, Washing sink, Inlet air plenum,
Exhaust air plenum with Air tight door.
• Excellent mixing and tumbling by special design of removable on
each sloping face of the pan and anti sliding baffles provided on
perforated diagonal face.
• Perforated Pan having variable speed through AC frequency Drive.
• Pan mouth closed with Stainless steel door with a glass for process
• A stainless steel 316 sinks at bottom of pan for collection of powder
with necessary stainless steel piping with tri-clover joints for ease
of cleaning during the changeover.
• FLP Fluorescent Light is provided for illumination inside the pan
• All doors, safety guards and covers are provided with a silicon food
• Automatic Spraying systems provided with Atomized spray Gun,
Adjustable spray gun arms, High precise flow peristaltic pump,
solution holding tank with pneumatic stirrer.
• Front Entry stainless steel arm, with facility to adjust the angle of
spray guns is provided.
• Inlet air and Exhaust air plenum provided with silicon seal with easy
removable for cleaning.
• Inlet air and outlet air will be controlled by pneumatic operated
damper which is provided on top of the machine and at inlet and
• Inlet air and Exhaust air flow controls through AC Frequency drive
of both blower.
• Inlet Air handling unit made from double screen insulated with
puff with inside stainless steel 304 quality and outside powder
coated. The Inlet air handling units fitted with Pre filter- 10 micron,
Inlet air blower with motor, Dehumiditifier- child water circulation
coil, Stainless steel 304 quality Steam/ Electric heat exchanger with
fins, Final filter with 5 micron, HEPA filter -0.3 micron.
• Exhaust Air handling unit provided with dust collection system
with 5 micron filter or wet scrubber and exhaust blower. The
dust collector unit is made from .S.S.304 Quality.
• Treatment of exhaust air for pollution free operation.
• The Entire Inlet Air handler and Exhaust air unit to be install in
technical service area.
• Tablet discharging facility will be through the special diverter
• Advanced CIP /WIP System is provided for pan internal by spraying
ball and outer washing by spraying nozzle both side. The complete
system will operate and controls through machine PLC for
washing cycle for Plain water, Detergent, Hot water, Distilled water
and Drying by air.
• All motor are flam proof/ Explosion proof provided.
• Advance PLC Controls system with HMI- color Touch screen
provided of Allen Bradley/ Siemens make for complete automatic
coating process and batch data receipt management Also option
for SCADA connectivity with FDA 21 CFR part 11
• The machine instruction manual and Validation document
provided for DQ, FAT, IQ, SAT and OQ with test and calibration
Optional Features :
• Interchangeable Pan
• Solid Pan for confectionery products.
• Wet Scrubber
• Dry Dust Collector
• Steam or Electric Heat Exchanger.
• Tablets charging by bin loader.
• SCADA Connectivity.