Twin Cabinate Bin Washing System : CIP / WIP
Closed Clean In Place / Wash in Place System for IBC Bin
Prism Pharma Machinery is pleased to announce our new Machine Development 'Twin Cabinate Bin Washing System' for AUROBINDO APL Healthcare Limited - India.
CIP/ WIP system is useful for cleaning and washing of IBC Bin for inner and outer washing and drying automatically.
Application & Process:
• Automatic washing station is consists of closed washing cabinet, washing system with pump, Hot air handling system and PLC controls system with HMI.
• Used bin is oriented in the closed cabinet and closed entrance main door for washing. Washing cycle time can be set as per requirements for Plain water, Hot water, Detergent, Distilled water. In auto mode wash cycle works as per set parameter in PLC system. There are nos. of spraying nozzle for washing at all corners & all side walls for outer washing. Top mounting spraying nozzle is fitted with telescopic pneumatic cylinder to wash inner surface of the bin, Inner washing nozzle move upward & downward during washing for completely washing of bin. The cabinet is having drain pot with recirculation of water connection with pump if required then it can be re circulated. After complete washing cycles then bin is dry by passed filter hot air circulation by air handling unit. After drying of Bin on set temperature then released for new batch safe storage.
• Closed CIP Bin washing system will be provided with hot water genrator-500 liter, Detergent tank 50lIter, Hot air AHU system, Closed washing cabinet and PLC Controls system with pressure pump and connection for PW and WFI water.
IBC Bin Washing system futures:
• Designed as per cGMP principles followed at pharmaceutical corporations globally.
• All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
• 2 Nos. Closed cabinet type washing system for washing of Bin with water skid, hot air AHU.
• 1 No washing booth for vessel and 1 No. washing booth for tray.
• WIP & CIP (Wash & Cleaning-In-Place) is a system designed for automatic cleaning by Portable water, Hot Water, detergent, WFI and rinse solutions without major disassembly and assembly work
• PLC programmed and automated with interlocks and standard pharma safety procedures.
• Principle of high pressure and low volume of water for Washing results in less water consumption and low effluent quantity
• The cleaning can be carried out with automated systems is a reliable process that meets the stringent hygiene regulations
• Design is completely customizable depending on specific client constraints and requirements
• Powerful jets ensure complete internal and external washing of the IBC.
• Design optimized to reduce consumption of water and energy.
• Specific wash zones for bottom valves and lids.
• Telescopic spraying nozzle for inside washing of IBC.
• Telescopic hood provides with pneumatic operated for hot air flow inside of the IBC.
• One step setting of washing and drying operation.
• Water skid Systems can be provided reservoirs for detergent and rinse solutions as well as pumping.
• Hot air drying skid- AHU with Double Scan AHU with inside s.s.304 24SWG. And outside powder coated with Pre filter- 10 & 5 micron, Blower-2 hp, heating coil- steam, HEPA 0.3 micron filter.
• The washing process consists of several cycles in which rinsing material is recycled through the bin, pumps, valves and other process equipment in the flow system.
• All the operation processes take place in sealed pipe line, which is easy to operate saving work and meets high sanitary requirement.
• It has advantages as energy-saving, high work efficiency, perfect cleaning effect, operator safety and easy to operate and maintain.
• The booth has a provision of locating a single IBC at a time for washing & drying.
• Double door design for inlet of IBC Bin and outlet of Bin.
• The services such as filtered potable water, hot water, dm / purified water and steam to be provided near the system in the technical area above/next to the machine.
• The system is located in-between the unclean & clean wash area as shown above.
• The machine has integrated drain pan.
• All the services and technical area equipment is located in the booth or on a floor above. The necessary piping & ducting is routed down from openings in the slab.
• Flow Rate controls for PW and WFI.
• Pressure display for PW, WFI, water for jet and compressed air.
• Advance PLC controls with Industrial PC -Touch screen controls with SCADA for records, recipe management and interactive commands.
• Swing doors provide convenient loading and removal of bins
• Full height glass doors provide complete process monitoring.
• Single step operation Load Soiled IBC and 20 to 25 minutes later Remove Washed and dried IBC.
• Sample pot at drain.
• Option for Hot water generator vessel with temperature controller.